Students can choose from a range of subjects depending on their year level.
St Peter's Subject Overview 2016 (0.34MB)
In the Junior School (Years 7-10), Year 7 and 8 students are taught in Homerooms and follow a set Integrated Curriculum through to Year 9. In Year 10 they commence their preparation for Senior School and the National Certificate of Educational Achievement (NCEA), and have the opportunity to start some NCEA achievement at this level. For more information on the NCEA please click here.
- Year 7 - 9 students focus on core Reading, Writing and Mathematics skills in Foundation Studies classes, along with Science, Projects and one language.
- Year 10 students choose two study options in addition to their core course subjects.
Junior subject information is available here: St Peter's Year 9-10 Subjects 2016 (0.64MB)
The Senior School (Years 11-13) focuses on the NCEA, and University Entrance.
- Year 11 students choose 2 subjects in addition to their core course of English, Maths, Science and Religious Studies.
- Year 12 students choose 4 subjects in addition to English and Religious Studies.
- Year 13 students choose 5 subjects in addition to Religious Studies.
Senior subject information is available here: St Peter's Senior Subjects 2016 (1.23MB)