About St Peter's College
Welcome to St Peter's College, a 600-student co-ed High School based in Palmerston North, in the lower North Island, New Zealand.
New International Students on their first day at St. Peter's College
We only enrol up to 30 International Students each year, from a range of countries. This means joining in, speaking English and making Kiwi friends is easy here.
Situated on 5.8ha (14.5 acres) in a quiet Palmerston North suburb, facilities at St Peter’s College include a well-equipped Gym and weights room, extensive outdoor areas and Sports field, professional quality music recording studio, specially designed Drama and Art spaces, numerous Computer and Science labs, school Chapel, state of the art Library and learning support areas. Upgrading is continually taking place to ensure St Peter’s College remains a modern and exciting learning environment.
Athletics Day at St. Peter's College
At St Peter's College you can expect your student to grow to be thoughtful, respectful, knowledgeable, and to make the right decisions. As a Catholic school open to all denominations, we hold strong values of community and caring. We invite all students to become a part of our unique environment.
St Peter's College provides:
- Academic achievement above National averages;
- A learning environment that challenges students of all levels;
- Extensive leadership programmes;
- A wide range of extra curricular activities;
- Many sporting and Education Outside The Classroom opportunities;
- A caring environment with a strong sense of family within the school.