How to Enrol
St Peter's College accepts students in Years 7 - 13 for both long and short-stay programmes. Only 30 places are available for long-stay students annually, so please provide as much information as possible with your application.
ALL International Student applicants are assessed on their merits in relation to their stated goals. Students may be asked to provide further evidence of English ability or complete a St Peter's College English test prior to acceptance of their application. Final class placements will be decided following further testing on arrival.
To apply for a place at St Peter's College:
Complete the Contract of Enrolment form SPC enrolment (0.60MB) and return it to the International Department along with:
- a copy of the student's passport
- copies of latest full school reports, including a certified English translation
- a character reference from the student's Principal or a relative or family friend, including English translation
- a certified copy of the student's English proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL) where available
- a one page essay written in English in the student's own handwriting, describing their achievements, personal goals, and reasons for wanting to attend St Peter's College.
If your application is accepted you will be sent a Provisional Offer of Place and an Invoice for Fees, including the date by which you must accept the Offer. You may apply for a NZ Student Visa in principle with these documents.
When the School receives full payment of your fees you will be sent a Receipted Offer of Place and a Receipt; use these to confirm your Student Visa.
Following enrolment and confirmation of your Visa, further pre-departure information will be forwarded to you.