History & Archive Galleries
- Founded in July 1974 by the Mercy Sisters and Marist Brothers as a result of the amalgamation of St Joseph's High School, St Patrick's Intermediate School and Marist Brothers' High School which also included a boys' Intermediate department.
- The girls' Principals were Sister Mary Clement (Secondary) and Sister Mary Eymard (Intermediate) and the boys' Principals were Brother Henry (Secondary) and Brother William (Intermediate).
- Girls and boys were taught in seperate classes but combined at sixth and seventh form levels.
- In 1979 with a roll of 850 St Peter's was registered as a Secondary with attached Intermediate, co-educational, college. Brother Henry became Principal and Sister Mary de Porres the Deputy Principal.
- In 1982 St Peter's College became an integrated school operating under Department of Education stipulations and receiving state funding except in the religious areas.
- The current Principal is Mr David Olivier.